Knees promote proper body posture and support all movements of the legs during walking, jumping, running, and standing. As people age, they suffer from different wounds and injuries that loosen the knees. This makes the ligaments and tendons less flexible and mobile due to their lubrication is reduced.
The knees play an extremely important role as they are in charge of the mobility, flexibility, and balance of the body, and they help us to jump, run, walk, and stand.
Yet, they can experience damage and lead to pain due to various reasons.
For instance, a strenuous exercise may lead to an over exertion on the joint of the knee or genetics as there may be a reduced amount of the fluid which lubricates the knee joints and prevents the bone from gnashing with bone. In this case, the thigh bone and the knee bone may touch and cause pain.
The pain may also be caused by bad footwear, as for example, high heels apply great pressure on the leg joints from the knees. In this way, the ankle and the Achilles ligaments are exposed to great strain.
Moreover, excess body weight also causes issues, as the knees should carry it.
We will provide you with this very effective natural method for strengthening the ligaments and tendons, enhancing the quality of life.
KNEE AND JOINT PAIN ——> FORGET IT WITH THIS RECIPE
This recipe contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that soothe the sore knees and joints, but also contains components that will strengthen the ligaments and tendons because of its high content of magnesium, silicon, vitamin C and bromelain.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml);
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon;
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks;
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal;
- 1 cup of raw natural orange juice;
- 1/2 a cup of crushed almonds;
- of raw honey.
- Place the oatmeal and water in a pot and cook for a few minutes.
- When the oatmeal is cooked, turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- Then put the oats in blender and add the pineapple, orange juice, almonds, cinnamon and honey to taste.
- Blend it well. You can also add a little more water if you want to.
- Serve it cold.
- Take it daily and check how your tendons, ligaments and joints are strengthening, soothing that annoying pain!
- Pineapple contains a lot of vitamin C, which is essential for strengthening of the skeletal system. It also contains bromelain, which acts as anti-inflammatory.
- Orange, like pineapple, contains vitamin C in abundance, helping to strengthen your bones, tendons and ligaments.
- Cinnamon possessesan anti – inflammatory effect and improves circulation, which can help the recovery of your knees and joints.
- Oats and almonds provide a sufficient amount of calcium and other minerals, which helps in strengtheningof your bones.