A study published in the journal of the American Medical Association found that those who chose alternative medical treatments do this because these alternative therapies are being more consistent with their personal values, beliefs, and philosophical orientation to health and life.
How to prepare a spirulina juice?
- Put a teaspoon of spirulina powder in the bottom of a glass.
- Put a certain amount of fruit juice to fill the glass. You can use citrus fruits juice like grapefruit, lemon or orange are best suited, but if you have any kind of juice, whatever kind it is, you can use it.
- Mix well until the spirulina is incorporated into the juice well and you have a smooth, homogeneous and, of course, green drink.
- Drink this juice before breakfast, so you can use all of its fibers and advantages for the rest of the day!
Spirulina is rich in vitamin K, iodine, magnesium, selenium, manganese, potassium and zinc, of course, spirulina is known for its phyto-pigments as phycocyanin, chlorophyll and carotenoid precursors of vitamin A.
WHAT CAN WE USE SPIRULINA FOR AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Against different types of inflammation: it has anti-inflammatory effect and is very useful to reduce inflammation in those diseases that have inflammation as a cause or symptom (trauma, obesity, rheumatism, colitis etc.)Turmeric and ginger are other two very effective natural remedies for inflammation.
- The intestinal flora
- The immune system
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Physical and mental fatigue
Always remember not to exceed the recommended dose of 3 to 4 grams!
Also, don’t forget to drink plenty of water for a better absorption of this supplement, so that you can use all of its benefits!